• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

I think I am Addicted to Cobbler on the grill

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014

Thanks for the inspiration, Richie. I love cobblers but it is time I do it on the grill. Points.

Disco
Disco Thank you sir,I like the fact that when it is this hot I can use that grill.I do cornbreads out their also.Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
I tried the peach recipe linked in this thread. Turned out great. The peaches were picked today from my neighbors tree.

Chris sorry for the late response that looks great,I agree berries are to seedy

Richie

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Richie.  I made this peach cobbler tonight.  My pan was bigger than suggested, so I made 1 1/2 times the batter mixture, with a couple of very minor changes.  My butter comes in 1 pound bricks so I had to estimate one and a half sticks (I ALWAYS estimate on the heavy side, so there was lots of butter) and since I love it with fruit, I added a generous amount of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg.  I used 5 peaches and that was just the right amount to totally cover the top of the batter.

It was fabulous!!!!  Miss Linda loved it so much she had a second helping.

Thanks for bumping up that old post.

Gary 

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014

Hey Richie.  I made this peach cobbler tonight.  My pan was bigger than suggested, so I made 1 1/2 times the batter mixture, with a couple of very minor changes.  My butter comes in 1 pound bricks so I had to estimate one and a half sticks (I ALWAYS estimate on the heavy side, so there was lots of butter) and since I love it with fruit, I added a generous amount of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg.  I used 5 peaches and that was just the right amount to totally cover the top of the batter.

It was fabulous!!!!  Miss Linda loved it so much she had a second helping.

Thanks for bumping up that old post.

Gary 
Gary Maybe I should put a disclaimer ( Make at Your Own Risk) LOL 

Thanks for the point I appreciate it
Very nice Richie !
Justin thanks post it up when you do Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.