I think I am Addicted to Cobbler on the grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thanks for the inspiration, Richie. I love cobblers but it is time I do it on the grill. Points.

Disco
Disco Thank you sir,I like the fact that when it is this hot I can use that grill.I do cornbreads out their also.Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

I am going to make this one soon. 
drool.gif

Hey Richie.  I made this peach cobbler tonight.  My pan was bigger than suggested, so I made 1 1/2 times the batter mixture, with a couple of very minor changes.  My butter comes in 1 pound bricks so I had to estimate one and a half sticks (I ALWAYS estimate on the heavy side, so there was lots of butter) and since I love it with fruit, I added a generous amount of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg.  I used 5 peaches and that was just the right amount to totally cover the top of the batter.

It was fabulous!!!!  Miss Linda loved it so much she had a second helping.

Thanks for bumping up that old post.

points.gif

Gary 

Hey Richie.  I made this peach cobbler tonight.  My pan was bigger than suggested, so I made 1 1/2 times the batter mixture, with a couple of very minor changes.  My butter comes in 1 pound bricks so I had to estimate one and a half sticks (I ALWAYS estimate on the heavy side, so there was lots of butter) and since I love it with fruit, I added a generous amount of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg.  I used 5 peaches and that was just the right amount to totally cover the top of the batter.

It was fabulous!!!!  Miss Linda loved it so much she had a second helping.

Thanks for bumping up that old post.

points.gif

Gary 
Gary Maybe I should put a disclaimer ( Make at Your Own Risk) LOL 

Thanks for the point I appreciate it
Very nice Richie !
icon14.gif
Justin thanks post it up when you do Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky