Huge Pulled Pork Poblanos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I made a batch of these yesterday! Everyone loved them! thank you for the recipe!

Bomb1.jpg
bonb2.jpg

Definitely putting these on the holiday menu. Of course I’ll have to do 2 or 3 (or 4 or 5) trial runs before then to make sure I have it down right.

Definitely putting these on the holiday menu. Of course I’ll have to do 2 or 3 (or 4 or 5) trial runs before then to make sure I have it down right.
that is our plan too! my daughter just got a Type 1 diabetes diagnosis (shes in her 30s) nd this would be a great low carb meal (substitute refrieds for the rice). I could see at least a couple more "trials" before the Christmas visit.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky