Howzit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

snowbeast

Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
South Africa
Howzit all, I'm Snowbeast from South Africa.
I currently live in a City, but am moving in a week to the Drakensberg to live on a small holding.
I use a Weber to smoke for now, I've been watching BBQ crawl on the travel channel lately and don't ever see myself upgrading that large. I'm happy with what I have. I do however plan to build a cold smoker in time for hunting season (june- end august).
My signature dish is a 12-16 hour briskett using the snake method. I'll be doing a 5kg briskett tonight for tomorrow night. As a group of friends we are putting on a bring and share end of year party.
I usually accompany my Briskett with cowboy beans that sit under the Briskett when cooking and loaves of homemade artisan bread.
I will be doing my first ever turkey for chrismas.
I enjoy artisan cooking and when possible I try to make everything from scratch.
It would be good to be able to share what I know and also learn on this forum.

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great              people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky