• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Howzit

snowbeast

Joined Dec 1, 2016
Howzit all, I'm Snowbeast from South Africa.
I currently live in a City, but am moving in a week to the Drakensberg to live on a small holding.
I use a Weber to smoke for now, I've been watching BBQ crawl on the travel channel lately and don't ever see myself upgrading that large. I'm happy with what I have. I do however plan to build a cold smoker in time for hunting season (june- end august).
My signature dish is a 12-16 hour briskett using the snake method. I'll be doing a 5kg briskett tonight for tomorrow night. As a group of friends we are putting on a bring and share end of year party.
I usually accompany my Briskett with cowboy beans that sit under the Briskett when cooking and loaves of homemade artisan bread.
I will be doing my first ever turkey for chrismas.
I enjoy artisan cooking and when possible I try to make everything from scratch.
It would be good to be able to share what I know and also learn on this forum.

tripleq

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 13, 2016
Welcome, Its a great bunch of people here. I am looking forward to your ideas. Be sure it include pictures.

wb

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Sounds like you have a lot to share!

Al

snowbeast

Joined Dec 1, 2016
Thanks for the welcomes. Will get a post together once today/tomorrow's briskett is done

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great              people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.