Howdy from Ogden, UT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PIT Shawn

Original poster
Jul 1, 2020
Ogden, UT
Hey, folks! I’ve never smoked anything (ever!) but am an avid home cook and have lurked here for a while. I’m taking the plunge and after waaaay too much research and buying a OJoe Bronco tomorrow and can’t wait to get started.
I’ve been in UT for about 30 years (the USAF brought me here originally) but I’m a Pittsburgh native.

welcome and good luck on your purchase

Welcome from NC
Know lots of folks from or in Pittsburg area. Transformation there over the last 40 years pretty amazing.

Reactions: PIT Shawn
Hey, folks! I’ve never smoked anything (ever!) but am an avid home cook and have lurked here for a while. I’m taking the plunge and after waaaay too much research and buying a OJoe Bronco tomorrow and can’t wait to get started.
I’ve been in UT for about 30 years (the USAF brought me here originally) but I’m a Pittsburgh native.
Cool design on that smoker. Have fun with it!
If you’re new to Smoking check YouTube for loads of help.
The channel- BBQ with Franklin - is an excellent starting point for all the standards... ribs, brisket, pork butts

Reactions: PIT Shawn
Welcome from Wisconsin. I didn't know OK Joe made a barrel type smoker. Looking forward to pics of your cooks on that unit. Happy smoking.

JC :emoji_cat:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky