• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Howdy from Ogden, UT

PIT Shawn

Joined Jul 1, 2020
Hey, folks! I’ve never smoked anything (ever!) but am an avid home cook and have lurked here for a while. I’m taking the plunge and after waaaay too much research and buying a OJoe Bronco tomorrow and can’t wait to get started.
I’ve been in UT for about 30 years (the USAF brought me here originally) but I’m a Pittsburgh native.

one eyed jack

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 11, 2014
Welcome aboard from North Carolina.

Congratulations on your new smoker and hobby.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
welcome and good luck on your purchase

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
Welcome from NC
Know lots of folks from or in Pittsburg area. Transformation there over the last 40 years pretty amazing.

Joined Jun 18, 2020
Hey, folks! I’ve never smoked anything (ever!) but am an avid home cook and have lurked here for a while. I’m taking the plunge and after waaaay too much research and buying a OJoe Bronco tomorrow and can’t wait to get started.
I’ve been in UT for about 30 years (the USAF brought me here originally) but I’m a Pittsburgh native.
Cool design on that smoker. Have fun with it!
If you’re new to Smoking check YouTube for loads of help.
The channel- BBQ with Franklin - is an excellent starting point for all the standards... ribs, brisket, pork butts

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Welcome from NorCal! Waiting for a few nice smokes from you!!!

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
welcome from SLC county! there another member here up in you area!

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
Welcome from Wisconsin. I didn't know OK Joe made a barrel type smoker. Looking forward to pics of your cooks on that unit. Happy smoking.

JC :emoji_cat:

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.