1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

How many of you are big into Fantasy Football?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rbranstner, Sep 12, 2010.

1. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I am a huge Fantasy Football Fan. I am in three leagues year after year and I have a ton of fun. Being its the start of the NFL season I was just curious who was all in Fantasy leagues. Maybe we could start a SMF Auction league next year or something. That would be a ton of fun.

2. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

I love fantasy football. I didnt get into an leagues this year which sucks. I would be game to be in one for SMF next year.

3. smokin dad

smokin dad Fire Starter

I am in a few my self...  Put my name down if you are keeping a list for prospects next yr.

4. northern greenhorn

northern greenhorn Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

I've only been playing for 3 years and have won the championship twice, and this year I've only lost 1 game so far.

5. old school

old school Fire Starter

Just started this year.  SMF fantasy would be cool

, although I hardly have time for the one I'm doing now

6. ecto1

ecto1 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

I play every year if you need help setting up a league next year I can help you I have been the commissioner of several leagues.

7. Bearcarver

Bearcarver SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Group Lead OTBS Member

Hey, Since I've been rooting for the Eagles all of my life, the annual dream to win a Super Bowl seems to be a Fantasy!  [​IMG]

So in about 2 hours, this Bear has to root against his own kind (the Bears), in favor of the Eagles.

Bear

8. Try bein a Panthers fan this year. OUCH, I really wish we could have gotten Vick.

9. Bearcarver

Bearcarver SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Group Lead OTBS Member

LOL---The two best things McNabb ever did for the Eagles:

#1   Help us get Vick.

#2   Leave.