How many of you are big into Fantasy Football?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 18, 2007
West Fargo, ND / Northern MN
I am a huge Fantasy Football Fan. I am in three leagues year after year and I have a ton of fun. Being its the start of the NFL season I was just curious who was all in Fantasy leagues. Maybe we could start a SMF Auction league next year or something. That would be a ton of fun.

I love fantasy football. I didnt get into an leagues this year which sucks. I would be game to be in one for SMF next year.

I play every year if you need help setting up a league next year I can help you I have been the commissioner of several leagues.

Hey, Since I've been rooting for the Eagles all of my life, the annual dream to win a Super Bowl seems to be a Fantasy!  
icon_rolleyes.gif

So in about 2 hours, this Bear has to root against his own kind (the Bears), in favor of the Eagles.

Bear

Try bein a Panthers fan this year. OUCH, I really wish we could have gotten Vick.

Hey, Since I've been rooting for the Eagles all of my life, the annual dream to win a Super Bowl seems to be a Fantasy!  
icon_rolleyes.gif

So in about 2 hours, this Bear has to root against his own kind (the Bears), in favor of the Eagles.

Bear

LOL---The two best things McNabb ever did for the Eagles:

#1   Help us get Vick.

#2   Leave.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky