How Many Mes Owners Here?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which One Do You Have?

• 40'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40' with window

• 40' 800 watt

• I like it a lot

• Where did you buy it?

• Sams Club

• Other please list where in a post

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear & fpnmf,

Thanks for the responses, I have already ordered the A-Maze-N and about 10lbs of various wood.  I am REALLY interested in getting into this a lot more.  Just TOO good and easy and cool to play with.  I am just getting adjusted/aquainted with things so may have some more stupid questions but I'm sure you've seen/heard a few.  I'll try to update my profile.

Don Sloat

McAlester, OK

BOOMER !!!!

SOONERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear-Thanks but what is AMNS & how do you use in the

masterbuilt & where do you put it in the smoker or

where do you get it------Thanks---Ken
Ken,

Just type "AMNS" in the search box above---then take your pick.

Also on the right side above, on this page, click on the Flaming business card that says, "A-MAZE-N-SMOKER".

There is all kinds of info on the AMNS on this site, because everybody that has one loves it, and it is made by one of our great members "Todd Johnson".

Bear

Bear & fpnmf,

Thanks for the responses, I have already ordered the A-Maze-N and about 10lbs of various wood.  I am REALLY interested in getting into this a lot more.  Just TOO good and easy and cool to play with.  I am just getting adjusted/aquainted with things so may have some more stupid questions but I'm sure you've seen/heard a few.  I'll try to update my profile.

Don Sloat

McAlester, OK

BOOMER !!!!

SOONERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are No stupid Questions, just questions that need answers!

Bear

I just bought my masterbuilt 40" smoker at Sams on Monday

it is model # 20070211 -in store--Sams on line had this one

model--20070810---I called masterbuilt what the difference was the one in store

had the bar in back of smoker & wheels----model---20070211--the other one

didn't it model-20070810

had everything you had on your post--except just the door was

stainless steel with window--with black sides--Sams had the best

price on masterbuilt smoker I just love it next weekend will be my first smoke in it

Ken--Colorado----Smoker

Are the sides & top stainless on the outside of the smoker?

Or is it the whole interior, and the outside of the door.

Bear

The interior and the outside of the door are stainless. The sides are steel, but they're painled black. The black piece on the top is plastic

The interior and the outside of the door are stainless. The sides are steel, but they're painled black. The black piece on the top is plastic

OK--Thanks a lot,

That's what I had in my records.

Had me thinking for a minute that Sam's was selling for $299, the one Cabelas gets $349 for.

Bear

Sam's is the place for the best price, but you have to get em when you see them.  Once they are gone.  The're gone until next year.  Same thing with lawn movers chainsaws and any other seasonal stuff.

i bought mine at Atwoods here in McAlester OK for $249. 30" stainless door w/window.  Cant find model # online but on back of unit it says model # 20070411, i feel like i got a bargain.

I thought I had completed my research and settled on picking up the 40" MES @ Sam's Club next week.  Masterbuilt only shows one 40" Electric Smoker w/window on their site.  Can you guys clue me in on the differences between the one Sam's has and the one being sold @ Cabela's?  BTW...Great forum...can't wait to get my smoker & AMNS and try out some of the ideas I've read about.  Thanks!  

OK--Thanks a lot,

That's what I had in my records.

Had me thinking for a minute that Sam's was selling for $299, the one Cabelas gets $349 for.

Bear

I thought I had completed my research and settled on picking up the 40" MES @ Sam's Club next week.  Masterbuilt only shows one 40" Electric Smoker w/window on their site.  Can you guys clue me in on the differences between the one Sam's has and the one being sold @ Cabela's?  BTW...Great forum...can't wait to get my smoker & AMNS and try out some of the ideas I've read about.  Thanks!  
The one sold at Sam's is normally SS inside, and I think the door frame outside is SS too. The outside left & right walls & the top are not SS.

The one sold at Cabela's is ALL SS, inside and out.

AS far as I know, everything else is the same, but the ALL SS MES 40 is more expensive.

The Sam's is about $299, and I paid $349 for my Cabela's all SS model.

Bear

The one I bought from Sams was all SS.  Maybe it was a fluke but it is all SS. 
Hmmm,

I wonder how many others got ALL SS, inside & out from Sam's. Maybe they changed their orders, or like you said--maybe a fluke or a flounder. 
biggrin.gif

There was a guy who kept great records on this, but he's been AWOL for awhile----"Texacajun"---Great guy!

Interesting,

Bear

I now have my MES 30 on a stand / wheels, thanks to my sons fathers day gift. Sure makes easier on the back not having to been over. I can carry all the items I need to do the job. The shelf on the left is nice so I don't have to carry another table. When I get the chance I,ll a better picture.

I now have my MES 30 on a stand / wheels, thanks to my sons fathers day gift. Sure makes easier on the back not having to been over. I can carry all the items I need to do the job. The shelf on the left is nice so I don't have to carry another table. When I get the chance I,ll a better picture.
That's great!

Sons can come in handy!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky