How did you get started in grilling and smoking.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hoangtaybaokiem1993

Original poster
Jan 9, 2019
Trong bài viết này, Tri Thức Cộng Đồng sẽ chia sẻ có bạn về công dụng của bao bì sản phẩm. Trong trường hợp bạn không thể tự làm hoặc không với thời gian làm tiểu luận, hãy tham khảo dịch vụ viết tiểu luận thuê của Tri Thức Cộng Đồng.
Vài nguyên liệu có Một vài thành phần quí được Các nhà thực phẩm chọn lựa đưa vào Một vài công nghệ chế biến hiện đại, thiết bị đắt tiền trong điều kiện môi trường vệ sinh hoàn hảo để đạt được kết quả cao nhất về chất lượng thực phẩm như giá trị dinh dưỡng, giá trị cảm quan,... Ở cuối của tiến trình chế biến. Một số thành quả đó phải được bảo vệ tối đa lúc đến tay người tiêu thụ, tạo sự tín nhiệm trong thương mại, một phương tiện thích hợp cho người sử dụng ở xa nơi có mặt trên thị trường, đôi khi vật dụng phải chờ một thời gian dài trước khi tiêu thụ.
Các sản phẩm đó cần có sự trợ giúp của bao bì để đạt được cao nhất Một vài mục tiêu mong muốn. vsi dụ như sự thiết kế và đóng gói không hợp cách, Một số bao bì vật dụng sẽ dễ hư hỏng hay không tạo được sự thiện cảm, ủng hộ của thị trường. Sự tìm hiểu và tiêu thụ sản phẩm ở thị trường mới là sự nhận định toàn diện và với ý nghĩa.
Bao bì với Vài công năng gì? Người ta thấy bao bì có thể thực hiện được Những công năng chính:
Đảm bảo số lượng và chất lượng thực phẩm.
Thông tin, giới thiệu trang bị, thu hút người tiêu dùng.
thuận tiện trong cung cấp, lưu kho, quản lý và tiêu dùng.
ví dụ bạn không có thời gian làm bài tiểu luận, hãy tham khảo dịch vụ viết tiểu luận thuê của Tri Thức Cộng Đồng nhé.
Hầu hết thực phẩm được vận chuyển tiêu thụ xa và dùng trong một thời gian dài từ khi ra đời vì vậy cần được đảm bảo số lượng và chất lượng.
Bao gói được dùng như một phương tiện điều dụng Những vật liệu chứa Vài đơn vị thực phẩm mong muốn trong Vài bao bì đơn hay chứa Một số bao bì thực phẩm đơn. Thí dụ: Chai chứa thực phẩm, hộp chứa Các chai và hộp đóng gói trong Vài điều kiện sẽ vận chuyển tiện dụng hơn.
Bao gói cũng có thể được dùng như một phương tiện chế biến như kim loại được dùng trong việc làm lạnh đông, chân không, áp suất, khử trùng nhiệt của nhiều thực phẩm do vậy nó không hề chỉ có chức năng bảo vệ. Trong một hình dạng xác định, thực phẩm xác định, quá trình thấm nhiệt có thể được tính toán xử lý.
Bao gói là một sự tiện ích đối có người tiêu thụ.
>>>Xem bài tin tức liên quan: Chia sẻ bài tiểu luận triết học mẫu đầy đủ, chi tiết nhất
Ví dụ: hộp lon bia vừa là phương tiện để uống cũng như chế biến, tồn trữ và bao bì phân phối. Nhiều loại bao gói với tác dụng trong vận chuyển, sửa soạn và tiêu dùng thực phẩm. ngoài ra ví như thiết kế bao bì kém nó sẽ hạn chế việc dùng thực phẩm hiệu quả.
Bao gói là công cụ tiếp thị. Vài kiểu dáng vật dụng, nhãn hiệu là tín hiệu để phân biệt và giới thiệu hàng hóa dần dà trở nên quen thuộc với người tiêu thụ. Nó có vai trò trong quảng cáo và cung ứng thông tin tới người tiêu thụ.
Bao gói được sử dụng có thể là một phương sách tiết kiệm, giảm giá. Một vài bao gói với lợi ích kinh tế như ngăn ngừa sự đổ vỡ, dễ dàng vận chuyển, ngăn ngừa nhiễm bẩn, giảm công lao động. Bao bì với giá một cách hiển nhiên như vật liệu, máy đóng gói, trọng lượng cần chở thêm do bao bì,... Thêm vào đó phải chi phí trong xã hội như xử lý chất thải, ô nhiễm, thay đổi sử tiêu sử dụng năng lượng,... Hệ thống bao gói hiện đại tạo ra khuynh hướng giảm tiêu thụ nhân lực nhưng nâng cao sự tiêu thụ điện năng.
ví dụ như bạn quá bận rộn và không có thời gian làm bài tiểu luận, hãy tham khảo dịch vụ viết tiểu luận thuê của Tri Thức Cộng Đồng. với kinh nghiệm hoạt động hơn 15 năm trong lĩnh vực này cùng có nhóm ngũ chuyên viên trình độ cao, Tri Thức Cộng Đồng chắc chắn sẽ đem đến cho bạn sản phẩm hoàn hảo nhất.
http://trithuccongdong.over-blog.com/viet-tieu-luan-thue

Last edited:
I also started with a hibachi and then went with a gasser for many years and then a OKJ sticker burner. Now I have 3 different smokers and lovin it. Welcome to SMF from Minnesota.

I started grilling when i was in the Army stationed in Kaiserslautern Germany. Steaks and hamburgers, hotdogs. I did fair but from then on i was the "cook", my fellow soldiers were not very good at cooking.

then i got married and had to cook for the family and decided i needed to cook food that would not kill them. I got a propane grill for the speed and ease of starting it up but my neighbor had a Webber charcoal grill. The taste of the food off of that was outstanding and so started my smoking and grilling. BUT life took over and i got out of it.

Back 15 years ago i started a new job and one guy had an electric cook shack he used to smoke on and i was hooked again.

Now after five smokers, two electric, propane, pellet, and a stick burner and more nights of overnight smokes then i can remember........I LOVE TO SMOKE FOOD !!!!

Always liked cooking outside on the propane BBQ as a young man. I got the itch about 7 years ago to start making ribs and pulled pork properly to which I needed my first smoker. LBGE.
I have now added 3 different smokers for different uses.
I also got tired of the lack of excitement in the aisles for bacon, back bacon, sausages, meat sticks. All the same basic flavors.
I started venturing into curing, and havent looked back. I make multiple flavors of each and enjoy it more than I am able to eat.

Wow the return of memories I too started with a hibachi then did a lot over an open wood fire before my first cheapo charcoal grill then a gasser and a Master Built 40' g as smoker Oh and I had ecb before that. For sure you have learned what a great hobby it is.

Warren

Probably when I got married about 21 years ago and my wife bought me a charcoal grill. started there with humble beginnings and moved around and when we finally settled on buying a house I bought a nice Kenmore gas grill that expanded my cooking set and until just last year when I got into smoking when I bought my new smoker/charcoal/gas grill

As a Baby Boomer, it was part of the American Way for Dad to fire the Grill on the weekend. As his #1 Son, my job was to watch, learn and Go-Fer. We had a Habachi that Dad modified to securely hold Kabobs. He worked HVAC and had access to sheet metal and equipment to fabricate anything he could dream of. We also had one of those cheapo flat dish grills, where the grate was supported of a center post. Any meat placed too close to an edge caused it to lean and put the meat in contact with the charcoal. Dad too used Charcoal Lighter Fluid. We thought SOOT on Hot Dogs was one of the toppings. Later, Dad got an electric starter and the various meats all tasted different without the Oil Refinery aroma Jersey guys know well. Barbecued Ribs were Boiled until tender, covered in Bull's Eye Sauce and turned over screaming hot coals until burnt on. It might seem crazy but, they were some Damn Tasty Ribs, at the time. Every once in awhile, my Smoked Ribs get an extended ride on the Charcoal fired Weber for nostalgic purposes.
I didn't get into Smoking until after I got married, mid 20's, and saw some cooking shows on Southern Pit Masters and true BBQ. My first smoker was a cheapo bullet smoker. No one around, at the time to teach that the goal was low and slow cooking or Thin Blue Smoke. Fire control was a nightmare, high temps and billowing white smoke made Acrid, Burnt on the outside, Leather Tough Ribs. After some idle time.my MIL and BBQ Show watching buddy, surprised me with a New Braunfels Offset Smoker, for my Birthday. I read some books on smoking and learned about fire control. The food got way better but not amazing. A few years later, I stumbled across SMF and everything changed. The Q went from good to great and eventually the student became the teacher...JJ

I had a lot of similar experiences. I distinctly remember the round charcoal grill on 3 legs. There were 3 height adjustments for the grill. We had an electric starter for the coals. 10 minutes was the max to get the coals going. We mostly did hamburgers and hot dogs on the patio. My dad was not big into grilling so I did a lot of it.

When my wife and I were first married, we got a hibachi for our apartment. Got an electric starter and fed an extension chord out of the bedroom to start the coals. We didn't have a patio or anything so the hibachi sat on the asphalt drive area. Got our first propane fired grill when we moved into our second house. Took me about 3+ hours to put the think together. It lasted about 8 years before it rotted out. Did our research nd visited a couple of propane dealers in town who delivered the grills assembled! We purchased a Ducane. That Ducane was an absolute workhorse. It lasted over 20 years. I had graduated from hamburgers & hot dogs to steaks, potatoes, ribs and the like. Didn't start smoking until 2005. Purchase a Bachman propane fired smoker. There were successes and failures. It was difficult to control the heat and temperature but I got better. I even did a couple of beef tenderloins that came out really well.

We moved into retirement in 2016 so the Bachman went to our second son. Our second son beat me to the punch and got a Masterbuilt smoker over a year ago. In a very short amount of time, he has gotten pretty damn good at it. Ribs, brisket, pork chops, chicken and vegetables, especially corn-on-the-cob, are now on his menu. So Santa brought me a Masterbuilt smoker for Christmas. Took over 2 hours to assemble but it worked the first time! So far I've done a nice rack of ribs. Came out great!! We had left overs I took over to our next door neighbors. They raved about the taste and tenderness. And he's a retired chef. Next up is a beef tenderloin. I'll be inviting the neighbors over for that one!

Started my cooking on a old single burner gas grill that was gifted to me,family was never big on grilling and only had that once in a blue moon at friends house ,bought a sqaure charcoal grill that I cant recall the name of but is still made. I bought a cheap bullet water pan smoker and used that till I made a smoker out of 2 30 gal fuel cans,all this started in the 80's and not sure when it will stop,several more smokers since then along with a 250gal fuel tank smoker on a trailer I will finish this spring,

Dad grilled and did a pretty decent job. His shish kabobs were legendary. Wedding gift from some very dear friends was my first gas grill. Got pretty good with it and even dabbled with some wood chips. Always wanted to smoke food but seemed daunting. Somehow (I think an uncle gave me) I got a WSM knock off and tried it. First thing I did was turkey. I had like $30 worth of stuff in the water pan. Cider, brandy, whole spice, oranges, you name it. Brined the bird too. Day I smoked it was cold and windy and never had a chance... Did a butt for daughters first birthday party and it was at least edible after a few hours in the crock. Tried one more time, I think ribs and could never dial it in so I gave up. Many years later BIL was bragging about his smoked food and MES. Started searching/lurking and found myself here often. BIL did some drums one time for a party and I was impressed enough that I got a gasser based on info here (higher temps). Joined here. Got better. Made some good stuff but found I was constantly fiddling and was not good in the winter. Came real close to heavy modding it but decided to try an MES and AMNPS since I read so many good things about them. I think it was Bear that said but once you get to a point where you don't have to worry about the smoking itself it allows you to try new things, and he was exactly right. Instead of ribs a few times a year, I am smoking all sorts of stuff a few times per month.

Well, you guys have pretty much already told my story. The father, the cheap dish grill, the lighter fluid and electric lighter, graduation to a Weber, the burgers and kabobs. And the Shitihibachi.

Before I go on, here's recognition to our fathers who took the initiative to cook with fire in whatever way.

rimvydas_grilling.JPG

Anyway, none of that was smoking, even though we had the Weber.

How I got started on smoking: I have told this before in other threads but I'll put it here.

I used to caretake a ridgetop property in Knox County, Ohio. There was a cabin, that's another story. Behind the cabin was a heap of clutter which included an 18" Weber with no legs. Otherwise it was in like-new condition. Also in the clutter was a car rim, no tire.

The Weber fit into the rim like a ball in a socket.

Now let's move over to the pine woods on the property. These are "plantation pines" planted in rows which can be an excellent campground site where it's very easy to hang tarps and gather firewood. It was on a slope, and the Weber in the rim could pivot to level. We camped and grilled.

One night I was there alone, with split chicken breasts to grill, but I was too low on charcoal briquettes. I was too cheap and lazy to go to town to buy more. So with saw in hand, I went looking through the plentiful windfall maple, approximately the diameter of my wrist. I made a campfire in the grill, and because I could not reach the bottom vents, I left them wide open. I used the top vent to choke the fire to Thin Blue smoke. (As far as I know, almost no one does that.)

That was my first-ever taste of grilled/smoked chicken, and I was hooked.

Since then, I experimented and learned with various grills including a cheap knockoff bullet and a New Braunfels which I suspect was the firebox for a big offset, sold as a stand-alone grill. Seen here roasting habaneros:

208.jpg

These days I have an offset as I've wanted for many years, and I love it (see sig). Then I rescued a Weber 22, just like the one I grew up with. $10. It arrived in rough shape

daweber_arrives.jpg

I kept the stock legs, but I've played around with making other legs from 3/4" steel conduit like the Lowboy version
dastubbyweber.jpg

And the triumphant Strato-Kettle

stratokettle.jpg

I anticipate many years of playing with these rigs.

Oh one last thing, How did I find SMF? By way of a fishing discussion board, where they would post links pointing to to posts here. When I first browsed this board, it was a bit intimidating, like a bunch of experts. I see a lot of people joining and saying they've been lurking for a while. When they do join, I welcome them to try to assure them that this is a friendly place. Others do that, too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky