• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hot Sticks

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Thought I'd post a quick pic of the snacks sticks I smoked today, these are the one's i mentioned in my skinless dog thread.

The recipe I linked to in that thread is sooooo  much better when it's got a few hours of smoke on the sausages, Like these.

Tomorrow I'll be smokin a batch for the people that never find these hot enough, I know a couple of them won't be complaining about lack of heat anymore.

Last edited:

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Dan, all I can say is.. I wish I was your neighbor cause I'd have to sneak over and grab one of those when you went in for a toilet break or something

Great job.. they look delicious!

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Looks great Dan

down lowe

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 18, 2010
looks awesome.  snack sticks are on my to-do list.  what size casings did you use?

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
looks awesome.  snack sticks are on my to-do list.  what size casings did you use?

Sorry Down Lowe, I never seen your question. These are 19mm collagen casings. If you get some make sure you have a 3/8 stuffer tube .

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Great Job Dan!

They Look Tasty!!

Todd

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Ditto Dan

Sticks look great...Congrats for making the banner.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.