Hot Pretzels ~ Foamheart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good to know. My wife wants to do a bunch of apps for Christmas Eve. Might have to consider these with a beer cheese dip.

Question for you. Most recipes I see add the dough to boiling water with baking soda. If I’m reading yours correctly, you just brush the dough with the baking soda/water mix?

If you are smoking, they are perfect. I give the dough a hour and a half first rise and generally afterwards they sit on the counter till the ovens ready (or when I have a minute to mess with them). Don't just brush them, you want to paint 'em get that paint dripping off them. It will not hurt a thing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky