Honey-Grilled Shrimp w/Roasted Corn Relish Tacos!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Civil, that is one absolutely divine looking meal sir. A simply gorgeous, magazine quality, 5-star meal. Excellent job and thanks for sharing one of my favorite meal that unfortunately I cannot make due to Tracy's aversion to anything that swims. I can however live vicariously through you till she heads out for an evening. Than I'm gonna tear these up!!

Robert
Thanks Robert! GR even has platting directions in his recipes with pics so it’s the whole deal!

That would be rough for me if all I could do is look at pics..... you are a good man!

that looks delicious! Turn mine into a burrito...I would eat all of that. Very nice!

Ryan
Ryan, it would make a very fine burrito for sure. Thanks!

Ok that was soooo gooood had to see if a do over would be just as good.....

So a few for skewers on the Barbie! LOL
37FC72E4-32D9-40AF-A398-F0C587BDE837.jpeg

The shrimp flip....
B0691C1C-EB77-4E36-A7D2-50D718FDED75.jpeg

oh grilled shrimp is just a beautiful thing!
0E07B7F4-8AF3-4EF5-91D2-D90A0DC2A4EA.jpeg

ok so this one is for Brokenhandle Brokenhandle .....shrimp burrito! The burrito was built with a bed of the cilantro rice, relish, shrimp and Creme (one of each flavored Creme). Then grilled to toast the tortillas, then another side of the rice and salsa but my wife added some black beans and her chips and salsa!
DBB677A1-9238-423A-8138-B042DFC7C6E6.jpeg

Oh man I’m in a happy place!
D4DD8724-AEDE-461B-90FF-84346BC5337C.jpeg

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited:
Hell Yeah!
That plate is simply beautiful, fantastic work all around.
And that relish... Yum!
Strong work man, very strong.
thanks chiler! The relish is the bomb!

That looks killer. Nicely done !
Thanks winter, greatly appreciated.

Looks awesome man! I’d tear some of that shrimp up.
much appreciated jcam! It was worth a second in a row dinner at our house! One set was not enough.

Johnny Ray Johnny Ray thanks for the like!

Today was Friday for me on my 9/80 week so another Gordon R Hells Kitchen menu meal.........

Started of by marinating the shrimp....
Honey, chipotle peppers w/adobe sauce garlic, water, lime juice, classic olive, and salt....
View attachment 467775
After 2 hours they were skewered in preparation for the grill.
View attachment 467777
The skewered shrimp were placed on preheated grill grated Weber for a nice sear!
View attachment 467778
off the grill awaiting to be consumed!!!
View attachment 467779
Next up the roasted corn relish.....
Oven roasted corn, red pepper, jalapeño, diced tomato, scallions, cilantro, lime zest, sugar, chili powder, and cumin.
View attachment 467780
Holy smokers this relish is BAM BAM!

Now the cilantro rice:
Sautéed minced garlic, onion, Serrano chili simmered with some chicken broth. Then blended with some broth, white wine vinegar, cumin and cilantro....this is mixed in with rice.....
View attachment 467776
the plate is made by a bed of rice with relish on the side and then topped with the grilled shrimp. It is garnished with spicy creme fraiche (creme, lime juice, smoked paprika, cayenne, diced jalapeño, and salt & creme, chipotle and adobo)
View attachment 467781
Shrimp Taco MONEY!!!!
View attachment 467782
my hats of to GR again, the man knows flavor!!!!
Hawt dawg Uncle Jed. That's packing a little heat but I love it. Point.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky