• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Homemade cheesy, cream of broccoli soup

hillbillyrkstr

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2013
Wasn't sure where to post this question so I chose veggies.

I want a recipe to make some of this. Anyone have a good one? I know it's not rockstar type food, and it's not alcohol, but I think it's delicious. So help a brother out forum folk!

Thanks in advance

handymanstan

Smoking Fanatic
Group Lead
Joined Oct 27, 2012
Hey  rockstar looks like no one here eats that stuff.    Try allrecipes.com They have quite a few there.   Are you going to make it 2-2-14 to the cheese smoke?

Stan

hillbillyrkstr

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2013
Thanks for the link.

Yeah I guess no one does eat that stuff round here. lol! I knew it was a long shot.

Stan I think I can make that. Not 100% sure but it looks good as far as I know. What time are you talking? Is there a link to where all this is posted?

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
i could see this recipe or a beer and cheese soup being delicious cooked on the smoker!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.