Home Depot!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pete5574

Original poster
May 21, 2015
Brattleboro, VT
Just saw at my local home depot Kingsford 18lb 2 packs for $9.88. Thought I would pass the savingsbc v on;)!!!!!

Last edited:
Just saw at my local home depot Kingsford 18lb 2 packs for $9.88. Thought I would pass the savings on;)!!!!!
Thanks Pete it would be nice if you update your profile with location,so everyone would know were the sale is

Thanks again Richie

2thumbs.gif
 Thanks Pete!

I just got a flier from Lowes advertising $12.95 for a double bag. I'll have to check HD on the way home tomorrow. Thanks for the "heads up" pete!
Now's the time to stock up boys and girls, before the season hits...

but you know Lowes will price match Home Depot ... .. I've not been doing a lot of smoking.. so I'm still stocked up from the last sale ...

Must be a nationwide sale. We have it here in central CA too.

I wasn't expecting one until Memorial Day.

Great news and thanks for the heads-up!

Now if somebody would put RO Lump on sale?

Good luck and good smoking.

Must be a nationwide sale. We have it here in central CA too.

I wasn't expecting one until Memorial Day.

Great news and thanks for the heads-up!

Now if somebody would put RO Lump on sale?

Good luck and good smoking.
Yep, just picked up a couple twin packs yesterday. I just paid $19 last week :th_crybaby2:
RO Lump still $12.95....

Pittsburgh's Home Depots have the twin bags (18.6 lbs each) for $9.88

Must be a nationwide sale.

John
Hmm...I was in my local Lowe's last night.  They had these twin bundles on sale too...but the sale price is $12.99.  Still a decent price, but still...

Have to drive to Tulsa to the nearest HD...but usually our Lowe's and HD match each other on most pricing.

Red

Syracuse NY checking in. Same price here, and picked up 4 packs to hold me over till...4th of July maybe? LOL

Cheers from the place that spring forgot (so far)...

We had snow here last night. 28 degrees with a wind chill making it like 15 degrees this morning. What the hell! I had to get out the winter coat to do the grocery thing....

So I went to HD tonight (Sat.) .. didn't need charcoal but I seen the Simple green cleaner was on sale... We race dirtbikes so the simple green is the simplest way to clean them... they said the sale was for Friday only.. GRRRRRRRR.. i asked if there was any way that I could get the sale price... She asked what the sale price was (as she's looking at the flyer)... Told her that they never put the price in the flyer.. they are regularly $9.98 a gallon... I told her that $4.99 a gallon sounds good to me (with a smile) ... She asked how many I had.. told her 6 gallons... she rang them up at $4.99 a gallon... I said damn.. at that price I'll take six more.... but then said , no, these 6 will be good enough... Thumbs Up

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky