Hola from Costa Rica!

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by mantooth, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Hi SMF!

I have been reading these forums for a few months now. Great stuff here! I am a Canadian that has moved to Costa Rica. About a year and a half ago I started smoking meat and haven't stopped until 3 months ago when I moved to Costa Rica. I Plan on building my own smoker soon and getting back to smoking asap.

2. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Hello and welcome aboard!  Glad you've joined our group.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

3. [​IMG]Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 

Gary

4. Thanks Red and Gary!!

5. Looking forward to you posting pictures of your build when you get started

Gary

6. smoke happens

smoke happens Smoking Fanatic

Welcome, and Pura Vida!!!

7. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Hey Mantooth

From one Canadian to another, wecome.  Just doesn't seem right, though, That you live in the sunshine and I'm looking out my window at 6 inches of snow.  LOL

Gary

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  8. bamasmoker77

bamasmoker77 Smoke Blower

Welcome to the Forum!!!

You will love it here. Great information and advice to be had. So sit back and enjoy!!!