Hog trough's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
We love this meal. Taters, onions and peppers, sausage and a sausage gravy. Used the Blackstone.
IMG_20220406_194330276.jpg

IMG_20220406_194700596.jpg

IMG_20220406_194731337.jpg

Butter those buns and toast them a bit on the griddle before building the sandwiches...gives them a nice crunch...oh so good!

Ryan

Reactions: Fueling Around
Butter those buns and toast them a bit on the griddle before building the sandwiches...gives them a nice crunch...oh so good!

Ryan
I was out of room on the little 17 inch. I got to get the 28 inch seasoned up and start using it.
When I do burgers I always toast the buns. Yes it makes a big difference

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I'd tear that up Adam. Nice work bud. I have the 28in and does great for my family of 6 and some friends

That looks great Adam and an excellent idea when you’re hungry for sausage gravy and it’s not breakfast time anymore. I have to make this one of these days.

Holy cow! That knocks my poptart and frozen sausage biscuit out of the park. I'll take two sir with a large cup of coffee!

Jim

I can see why you love them. Everything that’s good all on a bunch with some gravy to boot! Great Blackstone meal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky