Hog trough's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks everyone for the comments and likes. I can't take credit for the idea thou
There is a bbq joint the is at all the local fairs around here. He sells them for big money as does every vendor at the fairs. I told my wife I can make these. They are really close. I think the gravy I use is better

The origin is moot.
My Mother fried pork chops in shoe leather but the redeeming was the white gravy to pour over the chops and taters. Wife isn't a gravy fan so I thought cheese.

Great looking sammie Adam.

Point for sure
Chris

Where did you get the idea to use the hot dog bun,,,, I think that is a great use of the bun ! Yes sir...POINTS.

HT

The local fair we go to this bbq joint sells them. We copied it the best we could. These are actually sausage type rolls. Bigger then hotdog rolls

Once again. Thanks everyone for the comments and likes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky