Hi! this is Famous Dave

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey... Famous Dave.............You da-man...I like your sweet and Sassy sauce...and your Dave's burger is the best darn hamburger in the land....My pulled pork is better though....lol

I couldn't reist the temptation...
biggrin.gif
.................Any how, welcome. It will be fun having you on here with us....
welcome1.gif
...Looking forward to the days ahead....
439.gif

Cool beans 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF Dave. I LOVE the devils spit sauce and my wife LOVES your sweet and sassy, I have even mixed the 2 and that was GREAT. Again 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF and I look forward to your future posts. 

Welcome to the SMF Family Famous Dave. I too would love to see pictures of your aquarium smoker.

Welcome to the forum, Dave!! It is truly an honor to have you here and I look forward to seeing that aquarium smoker of yours as well as the rest of your awesome collection. I have a collection of various smokers and grills too but I think yours might be bigger than mine at the moment..  I am getting there though one smoker at a time
biggrin.gif

Happy to have you and look forward to some of your backyard qview soon!

Welcome! My fiance and I are in the process of lining up one of your restaurants to cater our wedding reception in September. Can't wait!

welcome famous dave.

there is a famous daves restaurant where i live now (amarillo, tx) there are some serious quality control issues which i am sure depend on what day you go. I have been twice to your restaurant, your meat is pretty good. Not a fan of your sauce...my fiance' and I always bring my sauce into the restaurant (the second and only time we went) Main Issues I am refering to are Ribs: I ordered ribs that werent even DE-FELTED! cooked about right good flavor they just still had the felt on them...when i pointed it out to the waitress she told me "they are supposed to come like that, that is the pork skin!" really?!!! sorry i know im only 29 years old but have been bbq'n since i was 18 religiously!!! fiance received brisket that was WAY to fatty! I am sure your bbq is awesome (in person) i know its hard for quality control issues when you have a big chain...you are a very successful cook and i respect you ALOT! would be interesting to see you on undercover boss and go to the amarillo location. just sayin' until then my plan is to give you a run for your money here in 7-10 years! Thanks a bunch dave for listening to me, hope i dont come across as a jerk, it just erks me when employees dont take BBQ as serious as me!

Howdy Famous Dave!

Don't know anything about your places, but I grew up in NC eatin' bbq at least once a week. I love it!! I'm just getting into making my own smoke. Too busy makin' a livin' and stayin' outa jail when I was younger, but when you get to be my age nobody believes you can do anything bad.

Welcome to SMF. :welcome1:

(not famous, rabbithutch)
:bluesbros:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky