• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi Gang

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 18, 2008
I thought I'd stop in and say hi.  I haven't been around for awhile. I've just been toooo aggrivated bout gettin laid off again.  It's takin it's tool on me. Just haven't felt like doin crap.  

Honestly, I think I am goin to head out of Ohio.  My st-daughter lives in Flag Arizona and she's been buggin the crap out of us to come out there to live. 

--ray--

(0|||||0)

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Oh--No!!!

Sorry to hear that Ray!!!

Good to see you anyway!

As long as you got your health, you can come back!

Bear

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Man the midwest has been hit hard by this job crap.  Hope the best for you and your family.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I know how your feeling, my son is in Indy & has been out of work since Christmas. Hope it all works out for you.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Good to hear from ya Ray, I'm sure it will all work out for ya.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Hi Ray

Man I am so sorry to hear that you are going thru this after all you have been thru - My heart goes out to you my friend

If you need to chat to get stuff off your chest, send me a PM and we can chat

que-ball

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 11, 2009
Sorry to hear it, Silverwolf.  I was wondering why you hadn't posted.  I hope things work out for you.

smokingohiobutcher

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 21, 2009
Hey RAY!!!  Glad to see you are ok....Sad to hear you are down...maybe a move would do ya good. the HI in the middle is pretty Low right now.

All my best is sent to you my friend.

SOB

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
hey ray, i feel ya! i just started working after 15 months of unemployment........first time i've ever been out of work. i'm not where i want to be but it's a start. the hardest part for me was to stay positive when ya feel there is nuthin to stay positive about. all i can ay in hang in there and keep fightin the fight! if ya need to come to AZ then it's what ya gotta do..........i will say that jobs here are not that easy to comeby in some industries but some are coming back quicker than others so you might want to take a look at that before making the move. what ever happens keep positive and don't stop knocking pounding on doors. take care........

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 18, 2008
Thanks gang.  The problem I have with relocating and being laid off is the money thing as usual. Well and the fact that my parents are really gettin up there in age. I'm 54 and I've accumulated things that I don't want to part with.  In other words, I don't want to have to sell this stuff and have to start over. Other than that, I'd be gone. My st-daughter in Flag is still buggin the crap outta us to head out there. 

Thanks again gang,

--ray--

(0||||0)

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.