Hi from kansas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigdaddylove

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
Wichita, Kansas
Hi all, just wanted to introduce my self.  I have been lurking and learning for a few months now and decided that i was finally brave enough to join ya'll.  I have about 8 smokes under my belt baby backs & pork should /butt whatever the hell you call it and so far so good.  I have been a "grill master" not self glossing its just what Little Mama and my friends call me, I'm pretty sure it doesn't refer to my talents as much as I'm the only one dumb enough to grill for 10-15 folks in the damn Kansas summer heat.  Anyway look forward to belonging to your community and I am going to smoke some ribs Sunday and possibly another shoulder starting tonight, and will try to do a report with pics.  Thanks for letting me join and i look forward to getting to know ya.

Welcome BigDaddyLove. It's nice to have another Kansan. I see you're from Wichita, I'm in Pratt. This is a very good site and everyone is willing to help. Hope to smoke something this weekend.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

Welcome to the site BigDaddy, sorry man I had to leave the love part off LOL

One of these days we're gonna have a gathering and man I think its gonna be pretty good size, theres getting to be quite a few of us here from ks or mo and such. Hope you enjoy the site.

Welcome to SMF BDL!!!

lets see some q view. Toto i don't think were in ..... Never mind.

icon_cool.gif

First off welcome Big Daddy to SMF. You'll like it here for there are alot of folks here that would just love to help you with just about anythig to do with smoking. Now you have been here and you should know the ropes so get out there and smoke something and show us the Q-view. We are just crazy about that stuff.

Welcome To Your New Addiction

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky