Hi from Gresham Oregon!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

OldSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 5, 2020
Oregon
Hi!

I am new to smoking. I bought a Mastertbuilt MPS 230S Propane Smoker on a good sale. I've wanted one for many years and the deal was good so it followed me home. I have had fun modifying it, and am still refining it. I started with smoked salmon and it came out great. Next up was chicken thighs and then a twice-smoked ham. Everything has been very good. In a few weeks I am hosting a BBQ lunch for some friends so the pressure is on!

I am having a great time and the forum has been very helpful. I must have spent weeks searching and researching the posts here. This is an incredible store of knowledge.

Thanks!

4F321EE1-6AA5-4978-ACA2-B3EDEA2462DF.jpeg

Welcome aboard from the North East.

Chris

Hi!

I am new to smoking. I bought a Mastertbuilt MPS 230S Propane Smoker on a good sale. I've wanted one for many years and the deal was good so it followed me home. I have had fun modifying it, and am still refining it. I started with smoked salmon and it came out great. Next up was chicken thighs and then a twice-smoked ham. Everything has been very good. In a few weeks I am hosting a BBQ lunch for some friends so the pressure is on!

I am having a great time and the forum has been very helpful. I must have spent weeks searching and researching the posts here. This is an incredible store of knowledge.

Thanks!

View attachment 464860

Looks Great Old Smoke!!
Nothing Like a Double-Smoked Ham!!
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky