Hi from Bucks County

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Lap

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 2, 2019
New member from philly burbs (Holland, 18966). Been reading up on smoking on this forum, watching YouTube vids and reading Jeff Phillip’s e-course I found here.

Looking for a used 22 WSM, but no luck so far. Checked craigslist, eBay and Facebook market. Excited to find one and get started.

Andy

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the site, glad to have ya join the fun. I think someone was selling a 22 on here not long ago. Check the site classifieds.

Chris

Welcome to the site, glad to have ya join the fun. I think someone was selling a 22 on here not long ago. Check the site classifieds.

Chris
Yeah, there’s one posted from “lemans” and I reached out to him. Post is 3 months old and he hasn’t responded. Fingers crossed :)

Welcome Andy!!
Wow you're way down there off 532, below Tyler State Park.

Bear----From Macungie, but originally from Quakertown.

Welcome from Levittown area neighbor. Alot of thrift stores down around my area(not so many up your way) that you can check out. There's always Columbus flea market, E nglishtown market, etc and always large neighbor hood yard sales that run every weekend somewhere around you. Check out ad boards and so on. Ill keep an eye out down my way if I see one ill message you. Good luck.

Welcome from Levittown area neighbor. Alot of thrift stores down around my area(not so many up your way) that you can check out. There's always Columbus flea market, E nglishtown market, etc and always large neighbor hood yard sales that run every weekend somewhere around you. Check out ad boards and so on. Ill keep an eye out down my way if I see one ill message you. Good luck.
Great idea! I’ll check our the local flea markets.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky