• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi from Bucks County

Lap

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 2, 2019
New member from philly burbs (Holland, 18966). Been reading up on smoking on this forum, watching YouTube vids and reading Jeff Phillip’s e-course I found here.

Looking for a used 22 WSM, but no luck so far. Checked craigslist, eBay and Facebook market. Excited to find one and get started.

Andy

creek bottom

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 13, 2019
Welcome from north of Pittsburgh! Lots of great info here and a great group of people...

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
Welcome from Wisconsin. :emoji_cat:
Buck's County tomato is one of my favorites... :emoji_yum:

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Welcome to the site, glad to have ya join the fun. I think someone was selling a 22 on here not long ago. Check the site classifieds.

Chris

Lap

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 2, 2019
Welcome to the site, glad to have ya join the fun. I think someone was selling a 22 on here not long ago. Check the site classifieds.

Chris
Yeah, there’s one posted from “lemans” and I reached out to him. Post is 3 months old and he hasn’t responded. Fingers crossed :)

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Welcome Andy!!
Wow you're way down there off 532, below Tyler State Park.

Bear----From Macungie, but originally from Quakertown.

wimpy69

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 4, 2014
Welcome from Levittown area neighbor. Alot of thrift stores down around my area(not so many up your way) that you can check out. There's always Columbus flea market, E nglishtown market, etc and always large neighbor hood yard sales that run every weekend somewhere around you. Check out ad boards and so on. Ill keep an eye out down my way if I see one ill message you. Good luck.

Lap

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 2, 2019
Welcome from Levittown area neighbor. Alot of thrift stores down around my area(not so many up your way) that you can check out. There's always Columbus flea market, E nglishtown market, etc and always large neighbor hood yard sales that run every weekend somewhere around you. Check out ad boards and so on. Ill keep an eye out down my way if I see one ill message you. Good luck.
Great idea! I’ll check our the local flea markets.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Al

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks