Hey from NW Pa!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nate4g63

Original poster
Aug 15, 2016
Oil City, PA
Just brought this electric Masterbuilt home today. Just finished seasoning. Looking forward to lots of smoking.

I've always been a big grilling fan, I have a Weber Spirit and Kettle to go along with the new smoker. I also have been homebrewing for the past 6 years so the smoker will be a welcome addition to some fresh cold brews! Looking forward to all you have to offer.

Welcome to the Forum from North Texas!

Glad to have you on board and looking forward to hearing about your first smoke in your new rig.

Smoke ON!

- Jason

welcome1.gif
  to the forum!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another much needed rainy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky