Hey from northern Maryland

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bohemiansausage

Original poster
I've been lurking in the wings of this site for about a year.  I'm old to smoking, but new to my CGSP.  My son has had one for a few years and I got sold on it.  The engineer in me said 'I can do better!'.  Well, after a lot reading on numerous web sites, and about $100 and 30hrs of labor, I have a killer smoker.  I finally joined because I may be able to help someone else and I always look forward to learning from others.

welcome1.gif
 [color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, there's lot's of great people here who love to share and help each other out![/color]

Would you do us a favor and update your profile to include your location, Thanks!

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a warm, cloudy and rainy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky