Help:Need job in Indianapolis area.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
My son moved up to Indianapolis this summer, because there is no work in Florida. They laid him off just before Christmas & even if construction picks up there, there are quite a few local guys ahead of him at the hall. He's a union ironworker, but he's a certified welder who has passed all the tests to weld anything on any welding machine, the only thing he's not certified for is underwater welding. If your in the Indy area & know of a welding job available, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Al

Last edited:
He might have better luck in NW Indiana. Lots of industry, a huge arcelor mittal plant, and a huge bp refinery...our subcontractors have a hard time finding enough guys from the union halls because bp and arcelor mittal have so many workers tied up.

Sent from my Evo

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky