Help me name my new smoker...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phatbac

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
Monroe, NC USA
Hello SMF:
As some of you may know I'm buying a new smoker. I had originally planned on getting a Lang 48 on Patio cart (with stainless racks), but instead i have opted to buy a used Lang 60 Deluxe with char-grill. (like my avatar next to my name) I am going next weekend to pick it up from the seller. Around my house we like to name things (cars, pets, smokers etc) so i was wondering if anyone had suggestions for naming my smoker. anything you want to come up with is fine but I'm leaning towards a woman's name because the joke is that my smoker is my mistress.

Here is a pic to give you a better idea....
60-deluxe-char.jpg

thanks for any suggestions you have!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Boy that is a big jump from a 36 to a 60!
You must be planning some big cooks!
How about "Big Bertha".
Al

Ya know my wife suggested big bertha too just don't care for that name is all. I'm ready to do big cooks but probably 80% of the time most of the smoker wont be fully used! I like the luxury of being able to do a big cook and love the fact I'm getting a char grill and i can cold smoke in the warmer box!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

since probably no one else will suggest it........

Smokey

... I know, I know, I see you all shaking your head...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky