Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chez berran

Original poster
Sep 17, 2016
New to this, I've been working in the food industry for a while, Im a student of the art, great bbq and smoking meats is what I am interested in... I want to learn more,I huilt a brick smoker from blocks and it seems to do the trick for now, I can cook really well but now I am interested in learning about the differences in the wood and how to use it as a seasoning and cure... I can butcher and cut fish, there isnt anything I cant cook, I want to understand this craft better...

Hello and  
welcome1.gif
  to you.

Glad you're here on this great site.

If you want to learn, you came to the right place.

Lots of very knowledgeable folks on here and 

all willing to share.

Pictures of your smoker and of your smokes

are good things.

Have fun.

Ed

Welcome to the forum!

You found the best place on the internet to learn how to smoke.

Glad to have you with us!

Al

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a warm and humid day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky