Hello!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daviejp

Original poster
Jul 8, 2016
New to this site. Been smokin' bout 8 years here in Sylvania,OH. Converted lp Great Outdoors to charcoal and have just bought a Smokin It #2 electric. Looking forward to some good info/tips/recipes.

Welcome to SMF
welcome1.gif

Reactions: daviejp
welcome1.gif
  to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

I grew up in Sylvania, graduated SHS in 1963.

Moved to Florida in 1970.

Al

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Quick ?..i have spot welded a piece of steel to bottom inside of my Great Outdoors vertical. It is covering the opening of where i removed the lp burner. What is best caulk/substance to seal seams of overlapped steel to make airtight? I have a tube of food grade silicone that is temp safe to 350°..Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky