• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello SMF!!

mrrmobile

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 16, 2010
I have been on this forum for a couple months.  I thought it was about time I introduce myself.  My name is Mike Rush, I live in Rogers, AR and I have a MES 40 smoker and a charcoal/gas grill.  I really enjoy this forum and all the people on here and look forward to sharing my smoking/grilling experiences with everyone!

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Welcome to SMF, Mike. We are glad you decided to introduce yourself to the family.

Enjoy the forums!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
I have been on this forum for a couple months.  I thought it was about time I introduce myself.  My name is Mike Rush, I live in Rogers, AR and I have a MES 40 smoker and a charcoal/gas grill.   I really enjoy this forum and all the people on here and look forward to sharing my smoking/grilling experiences with everyone!

Welcome Mike!

Hang on to that intro I highlighted in Red. It'll make a great intro to your first meeting with Smokaholics Anonymous.

Bear

eman

Rest in peace. Lost but not forgotten!!
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Welcome tpo SMF!

We all have the addiction.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Welcome to SMF - glad to have you here with us. Addiction is what some call this - I prefer to call it a strong desire to acheive smoking greatness

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Welcome to smf mike!!! Now pull up a chair into our circle,and we will continue to discuss our addiction!!LOL

czarcastic

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 17, 2011
Welcome, Mike!

Lots of really good folk here with plenty of experience and willingness to share their knowledge.

Looking forward to seeing some of your smoking successes on the forum.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome aboard Mike!

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Welcome to the forum, Mike.. glad to have you!!

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.