Hello SMF!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrrmobile

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 16, 2010
Rogers, AR
I have been on this forum for a couple months.  I thought it was about time I introduce myself.  My name is Mike Rush, I live in Rogers, AR and I have a MES 40 smoker and a charcoal/gas grill.  I really enjoy this forum and all the people on here and look forward to sharing my smoking/grilling experiences with everyone!

Welcome to SMF, Mike. We are glad you decided to introduce yourself to the family.

Enjoy the forums!

I have been on this forum for a couple months.  I thought it was about time I introduce myself.  My name is Mike Rush, I live in Rogers, AR and I have a MES 40 smoker and a charcoal/gas grill.   I really enjoy this forum and all the people on here and look forward to sharing my smoking/grilling experiences with everyone!

Welcome Mike!

Hang on to that intro I highlighted in Red. It'll make a great intro to your first meeting with Smokaholics Anonymous.

Bear

Welcome tpo SMF!

We all have the addiction.

Welcome to SMF - glad to have you here with us. Addiction is what some call this - I prefer to call it a strong desire to acheive smoking greatness
icon_mrgreen.gif

Welcome, Mike!

beercheer.gif

Lots of really good folk here with plenty of experience and willingness to share their knowledge.

Looking forward to seeing some of your smoking successes on the forum.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky