Hello! New to the forum.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GilSmoker

Original poster
Mar 2, 2021
Hi, folks! I just began my initiation into the world of smoking by purchasing a Fornetto Basso 18” Bullet on EBay. I wanted a WSM but I didn’t want to wait for a deal or for Home Depot to have a sale. Plus I really like some of the features of the Fornetto (tri-level chambers, integrated fuel cage, hook hanger, etc.). Looking forward to any smoking tips or fabulous recipes this forum has to offer. Next I’ll be looking for a great thermometer setup if anyone has ideas to offer. Cheers!

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker you should be able to find lots of ideas and recipes of what to put in it.

Welcome from Iowa! Inkbird has some nice thermometer set ups and are also a sponsor here. Thermoworks also sells some good ones

Ryan

Welcome to the site,from Wisconsin.. lots of great guys on here with tons of experience and are willing to help with suggestions. Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky