Hello from Virginia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Tybo

Original poster
Oct 17, 2022
Ive been gathering info from this site for quite awhile and finally decided to become a member. Ive been smoking pork butts for pulled pork for years and recently made some Buckboard Bacon. I think I need to fine tune things a little and figured you all were the ones to help out with that.
Right now I have a large big green egg that Ive been using for 16 years. I have a fan/temp controller for it and it does a mighty fine job once dialed in.
Im looking forward to meeting you all and sharing knowledge although I fear mine is pretty limited!

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome from VT. Glad to have ya finally join the fun

Chris

Reactions: Tybo
Welcome from the Tidewater area of Virginia. What part of the Commonwealth are you from?

Reactions: Tybo
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky