• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello , From the cold Canadian North !

john442

Joined Mar 17, 2011
Hi all,

Found this forum by accident the other day, and the first thing I saw was about some guy ""smokin a fattie".....I said WTF is this about? And I had to come check it out.

Fairly new at smoking, wife bought me a Landmann upright last march for my birthday. Played around a bit, trial and error type stuff.

I hope to learn alot from all you "Wise Elders" here!

Thanks

John

PS.........................................

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
Welcome to SMF its nice to have ya.. lots to learn here and great people as well.. Happy smoking

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Welcome to SMF and were glad to have you aboard. Join in and share your experiences, have some fun and don’t forget to post our favorite.

The Qveiw

Joe

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF. There are a lot of very friendly & knowledgeable folks here to help you. I urge you to sign up for the free E-course. It will give you the basics, & even if you are an experienced smoker you may learn something new. Then start asking questions. Good luck & glad to have you aboard. Don't forget we all love Qview! 

alelover

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2010
Welcome to the brotherhood. You will be addicted soon. Great people with a wealth of knowledge here.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
John442,

Welcome to a Great Place!

You can learn all you want here, from hundreds of very helpful people.

We have a bunch of great smokers from your neck-of-the-woods too.

If you could, please put approximately where you are from, in your profile.

It sometimes makes it easier to answer some questions.

Bearcarver

chef willie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 31, 2010
Welcome to the SMF....lots of great info here and others willing to share and help out....it wasn't an accident you found this spot, could be destiny. Happy smoking

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 22, 2010
Hi! You're going to love it here!  Canada's kind of a big place, eh? Whereabouts are you? 

pitersmith

Joined Mar 14, 2011
Hello Everyone, Some of you may already know me........some may not.....This is “Piter” Actually! I have come across this forum to meet some cool People like You.Did You mind if i steam?

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Welcome to the SMF, plenty of good reading from great folks. It's all good my friend.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.