Hello from southern Manitoba

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mthole70

Original poster
May 3, 2019
Manitoba
Good day all! I have an old barrel charcoal BBQ that Ive been using for the last couple years and have finally figured out the quirks with it but Im really wanting to step up my game and move on to bigger and better, lower and slower. Im really looking forward to learing as much as I can from the forum and its members

Welcome to the forum!!! You'll certainly find all the information you need here, and the members are super-friendly. Don't hesitate to ask questions and comment. And especially don't forget to post pictures of your cooks.

We're a "pics or it didn't happen" community :-)

May as well post a picture of that rig you've got tuned in!

Welcome from Michigan

Be careful, not very many around here knows what a Nip from Sal's is, (or for that matter a FatBoy from anywhere), that a Pickerel may refer to something other than an east coast stunted relative of a Jack, that a Ceasar is a damned good way of keeping thawed out until the forks thaw, what HP sauce is, or, most of all, what is the proper etiquette is for dealing with the single, whole peanut on the top of the jar of Squirrel.

:emoji_wink: Welcome from Michigan.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky