Hello from SE Alaska

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AlaskanSmoke

Original poster
Oct 18, 2022
Hey all,
I'm David, from Juneau Alaska. New here, and "semi-new" to smoking, and the real world of BBQ. I was gifted an old Traeger a couple years ago, but the environment has finally taken its toll on her. So I just ordered a MB800, from some advice from some friends, and now it's just the long wait for it to get here since it was a special order, and things like these don't arrive quickly where I am at.

Anyway, hello to you all, and I hope to learn a lot from the collective!

Welcome to SMF.. hope you enjoy the new smoker and be sure to post pictures once she arrives😀

Hey all,
I'm David, from Juneau Alaska. New here, and "semi-new" to smoking, and the real world of BBQ. I was gifted an old Traeger a couple years ago, but the environment has finally taken its toll on her. So I just ordered a MB800, from some advice from some friends, and now it's just the long wait for it to get here since it was a special order, and things like these don't arrive quickly where I am at.

Anyway, hello to you all, and I hope to learn a lot from the collective!
Welcome David. We really miss smoking fresh salmon in Homer. Living in Florida, we have the occasional fresh gator tail.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky