Hello From NW Ontario

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fishleclair

Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
Hello from T.Bay Ontario Canada. New to the site. I grew up eating smoked fish and meat that the old man made.

Got my own smoker now wich was store bought but once I get my Butt back to the country livin Ill build a big smoker.

I hunt, fish and camp most of my time when I am not working, As for my Job I work in a mine in NWO in the exploration department. Been working in this field since 2000 and lovin every minute of it. Bush Exploration is more fun but this is more stable.

Married with 2 children, both girls and they kinda fallow in my footsteps
wink.gif
They love my cooking and like smoked meat too. Thats about all.

Welcome, welcome!

Glad you are here. What kind of store bought smoker do you have? Lots of us here at SMF have store bought smokers. If you have recipes to share or questions to ask, the friendly folks here would like to share their own experiences with you.

Take care, have fun, and do good.

Regards,

Meowey

fishleclair & Ted welcome to SMF. Kick back crack open a cold one and check out the forums. The folks here will be glad to share what they know with you-just remember-you gotta ask the questions.

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky