Hello From NW Ontario

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by fishleclair, Oct 15, 2006.

1. fishleclair

fishleclair Newbie

Hello from T.Bay Ontario Canada. New to the site. I grew up eating smoked fish and meat that the old man made.

Got my own smoker now wich was store bought but once I get my Butt back to the country livin Ill build a big smoker.

I hunt, fish and camp most of my time when I am not working, As for my Job I work in a mine in NWO in the exploration department. Been working in this field since 2000 and lovin every minute of it. Bush Exploration is more fun but this is more stable.

Married with 2 children, both girls and they kinda fallow in my footsteps [​IMG] They love my cooking and like smoked meat too. Thats about all.

2. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome, welcome!

Glad you are here. What kind of store bought smoker do you have? Lots of us here at SMF have store bought smokers. If you have recipes to share or questions to ask, the friendly folks here would like to share their own experiences with you.

Take care, have fun, and do good.

Regards,

Meowey

3. ted

ted Fire Starter

Welcome fishleclair!! I'm new here to and have a feeling we're in good hands here! [​IMG]
    Cheers, Ted

4. larry maddock

larry maddock Master of the Pit OTBS Member

im glad to meet you.

5. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

fishleclair & Ted welcome to SMF. Kick back crack open a cold one and check out the forums. The folks here will be glad to share what they know with you-just remember-you gotta ask the questions.

Enjoy!

6. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Welcome to SMF fishleclair. I am glad you decided to join us.

7. smokemack

smokemack Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome fishleclair, glad you found us. Keep warm and enjoy the forum.