• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello From NW Ontario

fishleclair

Joined Oct 15, 2006
Hello from T.Bay Ontario Canada. New to the site. I grew up eating smoked fish and meat that the old man made.

Got my own smoker now wich was store bought but once I get my Butt back to the country livin Ill build a big smoker.

I hunt, fish and camp most of my time when I am not working, As for my Job I work in a mine in NWO in the exploration department. Been working in this field since 2000 and lovin every minute of it. Bush Exploration is more fun but this is more stable.

Married with 2 children, both girls and they kinda fallow in my footsteps
They love my cooking and like smoked meat too. Thats about all.

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome, welcome!

Glad you are here. What kind of store bought smoker do you have? Lots of us here at SMF have store bought smokers. If you have recipes to share or questions to ask, the friendly folks here would like to share their own experiences with you.

Take care, have fun, and do good.

Regards,

Meowey

ted

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 14, 2006
Welcome fishleclair!! I'm new here to and have a feeling we're in good hands here!

Cheers, Ted

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
fishleclair & Ted welcome to SMF. Kick back crack open a cold one and check out the forums. The folks here will be glad to share what they know with you-just remember-you gotta ask the questions.

Enjoy!

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome to SMF fishleclair. I am glad you decided to join us.

smokemack

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 21, 2006
Welcome fishleclair, glad you found us. Keep warm and enjoy the forum.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.