• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from New Mexico

rwilli

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 8, 2018
I have enjoyed reading this forum and have learned a great deal just from lurking—thanks. I Joined the forum and posted a question last week and you folks were so helpful, it got me motivated to buy a new Treager Pro 34 inch with several add-ons, (cover, two shelves etc.). I did this while my wife was out of town visiting grand kids----won’t she be surprised.

I have had some type of “walmart” smoker for the last few years, but didn’t get real interested until last year when I purchased a MES. I have had some pretty good luck with the electric, but I just wanted more capacity, more smoke and more control. After a few weeks of reading and watching YouTube I decided on the Treager. While I am waiting on the Treager, I do have several questions, but will save those for a separate post.

Thanks for all of the great info, and I look forward to reading and sharing.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Welcome glad to have you on board. As you have learned already there are a lot of great guys and gals on here with tons of info and glad to help and share their knowledge.

Warren

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have you join the group!
Al

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Welcome to the site. I think most folks lurk before taking the plunge.

Chris

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks