Hello from Minnesota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

backyardgriller

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 21, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Hello from the Twin Cities!

I just found this forum a few days ago. I have spent so much time reading posts since then that my wife is starting to think I forgot about her.

I have been making Q for about 2 years but have been interested for many more.

I have a Charbroil Silver Smoker that I will be modifying in the spring. But, in the mean time, I have a Smoke Hollow #5 gas smoker to break in -- looks just like a GOSM. It is made by Outdoor Leisure Products, which is headed by a couple of people formerly of the Great Outdoor Grill Company. I haven't seen anyone else on here with a Smoke Hollow but I'm looking forward to using it. I hope it works well enough to suffice during Winter in the frigid north.

Welcome, Youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll like it here, lots of info and great folks, I highly recommend Jeffâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Smoking Basiocs eCourse if you havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t already done so, itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a good intro…so get that smoke going and donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t forget your camera, we LOVE pictures! :shock:

Thanks a lot guys,

I haven't looked at the smoking basics ecourse yet, but I'll swing by there soon.

I already have a list of new things to try... I'll have the camera ready.

Hi barkyardgriller
Welcome to SMF, if you have any questions related to smoking just ASK there are many pro's in the forum that will help you. What part of the cities do live ? I'm live on I-94 half way between St. Cloud and the cities .

-----------------------

GOSM wide body

I'm in Saint Paul. I can see the dome of the State Capitol from my back yard. It's a good backdrop for smoking ribs and sipping a cold beverage of choice.

Welcome to the SMF. The water is fine, so just jump right in here with any questions, suggestions,whatever. Just don't get the camera wet. We love pic's. I agree the Smokin Course has been very helpful for many of us.

Raun, Rule #1 in smoking-DONOT FORGET THE WIFE!! Great stuff here to get the creative jucies flowing! Looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky