Hello from Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sara & Dan

Original poster
Jul 20, 2018
Hello we are from Michigan and began smoking meats a few years ago for fun. We both work full time, but enjoy a good smoking weekend! We love expirementing with new cuts and flavors.

Our smoker is an off-set heat, homemade piece of work. We only use wood, prefer hickory or cherry. We have mastered pork butts and are our go to when asked to cook for an event.

Looking forward to learning from others advise and mistakes as well.

Welcome to the forum Sarah and Dan. Lots of good information and the members are super helpful. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Looking forward to some pictures of you next smoke.

Hi,
welcome to the best group of smoking enthusiasts out there.
From southeast Michigan myself.
There is a Michigan members group of you want to go in and snoop or join..
Best of luck! Have fun! :)

Welcome to the site, your just starting to hit the tip of the iceberg. I see many more things to be smoked in your near future.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky