Hello from Los Angeles

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yocatfapper

Original poster
Jul 14, 2020
Hi everyone. I am new to smoking. I haven't actually started yet but I am really looking forward to it. I have been grilling for a long time but I am about to make a pellet smoker purchase. After looking around at a bunch of other BBQ forums I landed on this one as the nicest community.

Can't wait to absorb all the wisdom here haha. :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone! I made a post in the pellet smoker forum because I have yet to purchase a smoker. I just got the bug! If anyone has any advice I would gladly take it. Cheers!

Yo,yo,yo catfapper, welcome to the forum I live in the Red area of Cali, that would be NorCal if you weren't paying attention.:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

I hope that you learn as much as I did when I joined many yrs ago......hell, I'm still learning here every day.
This is the best forum on the whole W.W. Web by far everybody is super chill and more than willing to help.

Enjoy.
Dan

Yo,yo,yo catfapper, welcome to the forum I live in the Red area of Cali, that would be NorCal if you weren't paying attention.:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

I hope that you learn as much as I did when I joined many yrs ago......hell, I'm still learning here every day.
This is the best forum on the whole W.W. Web by far everybody is super chill and more than willing to help.

Enjoy.
Dan

Hahaha. Yeah. I have family up in Santa Rosa so I am familiar with the area.

So far this has been a very warm and welcoming community. I am down to two choices for my smoker. The Mak 2 star general and the Pitts and Spitts 850 Stainless Steel. I can't wait to start smokin!

Reactions: JC in GB
Hahaha. Yeah. I have family up in Santa Rosa so I am familiar with the area.

So far this has been a very warm and welcoming community. I am down to two choices for my smoker. The Mak 2 star general and the Pitts and Spitts 850 Stainless Steel. I can't wait to start smokin!
I've cooked on a Pitt's & Spitt's if I had the coin I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky