1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Fayetteville, NC

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by glycerine, Apr 14, 2019.

1. glycerine

glycerine Newbie

Newb here from Fayetteville, NC. Just want to say hello. Recently purchased a PG500 and am loving it! Hoping to soak up some knowledge and get good at smoking some meat. Looks like I've come to the right place!

2. LanceR

LanceR Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

3. gmc2003

gmc2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to the forums, happy to have ya join the party.

Chris

4. HalfSmoked

HalfSmoked Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome glad to have you on board lot of great folks here.

Warren

5. JC in GB

JC in GB Meat Mopper

Welcome from Wisconsin. Happy smoking!!

6. weev

weev Smoking Fanatic ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome from Michigan

7. Welcome to the site.

FWIW, I did 3 tours at Bragg...so I know the area...we still have a few friends stationed there.

8. glycerine

glycerine Newbie

Cool. Thank you for your service. I've been here 5 years now. I actually like it here. Not too big, not too small. It's actually grown a bit since we moved here. It's a fun place to be and if I'm in the mood for something bigger/better, I can always drive up to Raleigh. And you can't beat the "booming" every night to put you to sleep! :-)

hb99 likes this.
  9. You're welcome. My pleasure.

I was born in the city, but prefer the quiet pace of the country. The last time we lived there we had a Raeford address but lived out of town.

10. glycerine

glycerine Newbie

Yeah, I know several folks that live in either Parkton, Raeford or the Aberdeen area.