Hello from Fayetteville, NC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

glycerine

Original poster
Apr 13, 2019
Newb here from Fayetteville, NC. Just want to say hello. Recently purchased a PG500 and am loving it! Hoping to soak up some knowledge and get good at smoking some meat. Looks like I've come to the right place!

Welcome to the forums, happy to have ya join the party.

Chris

Welcome to the site.

FWIW, I did 3 tours at Bragg...so I know the area...we still have a few friends stationed there.
Cool. Thank you for your service. I've been here 5 years now. I actually like it here. Not too big, not too small. It's actually grown a bit since we moved here. It's a fun place to be and if I'm in the mood for something bigger/better, I can always drive up to Raleigh. And you can't beat the "booming" every night to put you to sleep! :-)

Reactions: hb99
Cool. Thank you for your service. I've been here 5 years now. I actually like it here. Not too big, not too small. It's actually grown a bit since we moved here. It's a fun place to be and if I'm in the mood for something bigger/better, I can always drive up to Raleigh. And you can't beat the "booming" every night to put you to sleep! :-)

You're welcome. My pleasure.

I was born in the city, but prefer the quiet pace of the country. The last time we lived there we had a Raeford address but lived out of town.

You're welcome. My pleasure.

I was born in the city, but prefer the quiet pace of the country. The last time we lived there we had a Raeford address but lived out of town.
Yeah, I know several folks that live in either Parkton, Raeford or the Aberdeen area.

Reactions: hb99
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky