Hello from Coastal South Carolina!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

babyq

Original poster
Jun 22, 2016
Coastal Carolina
Greetings guys and gals. My name is Joseph and I live in South Carolina. Cooking and grilling have been a hobby of mine for years and my fiancé really enjoys it as well. We're huge fans of BBQ and attend competitions (to eat, not compete) any chance we get. Her and I have been talking about trying our hands at it for a while and this Father's Day she surprised me with a Smoky Mountain 26'' electric smoker.

Thanks to you good folks here, I've turned out an edible brisket, two Boston butts, turkey breast, and rib eyes since then. I'm certainly hooked and look forward to learning more and getting to know everybody!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Hello Joseph, and 
welcome1.gif
 to you.

Congratulations on your shiny new smoker.

It won't be very long, you won't be saying your 'que is just edible.

It only gets better from here.

Remember pictures are good things.

Have fun.

Ed

Welcome from the upstate, Joseph. It's really good to have you here on this great site. It sounds like you're off to a good start with your new smoker. :grilling_smilie:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky