Hello from Central Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinds

Original poster
Feb 9, 2014
Central Texas
Been trying my hand at smokin for about a year now. Still have a lot to learn and looking forward to getting as much info as I can from all you experienced smokers. Spring and summer are coming and I need to be ready.

Thanks!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

smokinds-you have found the best place to learn the art of BBQ. Folks here are knowledgeable and they are willing to answer your questions and shre their tips and tricks. If you haven't already done so, sign up the the free smoking basics 5 day ecourse and TulsaJeff's free Smoking Newletter.

Glad to have you along and as always-

Enjoy the Smoke!

Hello. Smokinds Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to Learn about smoking just about anything. Lots of nice , helpful folks on here. You will enjoy the time you spend here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky