Hello from Cedar Key, Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome Flash!
Let's see a pic ofthat Brinkmann. Mine is above, 1975 model.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

You will need the latest adobe flash player downloaded and enabled. Also check to make sure your computer doesn't recognize it as a pop up, you may need to allow this page. Good Luck and keep trying

What do you think of your vertical Great Outdoors?? I have been smokin' mine for 3 years...tend to have trouble gettin' temp up to 225 and keepin' consistent, when using H20 pan.

Temp stays around 190...I have never 'verified' my thermometer. Just ate some ribs tonight...cooked 5 racks on Sat...mmmm ....

TYW, my GOSM works very well. I have verified the door thermo and I also use an internal thermometer along with temp probes on the meat. I don't have any problems maintaining temps - but IMHO it is easier to control the temps on a gasser than other traditional methods. I will move along to stick burning some time, right now I just prefer to take it easy.

Keep Smokin

I love it. Easier access than the R2D2 Brinkman. If you use sand you will see a more constant temp. Highest I have gotten is 250*. Of course it helps having the summer heat of Florida. If I am smoking a single item and it is during the cooler months, I will use the Brinkman. I can get the temps higher in it.

Also got the Push Pin in the map.....put another Floridian on the map!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky