• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Cedar Key, Florida

flash

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 30, 2007
Been smoking for sometime. Cut my teeth on a Brinkman R2D2 model over 25 years ago. Still have it too. Also have a vertical upright Great Outdoors. Still using Charcoal in both models. May be a pain at times, but hey, I am semi-retired....I have the time. Love to smoke fish, ribs, chicken and butts. Never too old to learn new tricks. Hello to all.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome Flash-

I like charcoal myself. If you don't have a big log burner charcoal they way to go!

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome to SMF! Glad you are here.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
A Brinkman R2D2 model? Hey how about sharing a picture of it?

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Welcome to SMF.
You want a real pain? Want to spend your golden years doing one final smoke? Try WOOD!!!!!

flash

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 30, 2007
I can do that. Of course, do you have to upload to a host site before posting an image??

Thanks for all the hello's. I will try to add some of my megar knowledge to the group.

short one

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 9, 2007
Welcome to SMF. Grab a beverage of choice, read, smoke, and enjoy.Don't forget to ask questions if you have any.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
There is a thread here that shows how to post a picture. However if the file is small enough you can just attach it to the post

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Wrlcome to SMF, Flash. Always good to see our smokin' family grow.

Enjoy!!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.