Hello Folks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ackman

Original poster
Mar 14, 2011
I just signed up for your site and still having a look around.  I have been smoke cooking for a few years starting with a WSM and then about three years ago going with the Cookshack Smoketter SM025.  I stumbled across your site looking for reviews on the Lang 36 as I am thinking of adding a proper stick burner to my collection.

I am sure I will have more to say later, just wanted to take this opportunity to say hi and introduce myself.

Steve

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to SMF Steve! I have learned more about smoking meats from browsing the site and asking a few questions than I thought possible. So many helpfull and friendly people hear. Enjoy!

You do like the finer things in life! Smoked meat, a WSM and a CSE, and next the Lang!  I can only lust in my heart for one of those beauties, but I like your style!  I've got a CSE smokette, too, along with a lynx propane.  You'll find LOTS of great information and food here, but you'll find even better people - this is one of most welcoming and helpful group of folks you'll ever come across.

Glad you're here, have fun, and Cheers!

Welcome to the SMF, and thanks for the introduction. Have a great week Steve. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky